Gain greater control of vendor oversight requirements and create stronger partnerships WITH your clients.
Utilize HQ Vendor Management’s consolidated due diligence program to reduce the resources needed to fulfill your clients’ oversight requirements.
HQVM’s Vendor Due Diligence Program Includes:
- Review of the Client’s management and company experience, audit history, licensure information, etc.
- Review of the Client’s policies and procedures for human resources, data security, quality controls and compliance.
- Review of the Client’s Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Evaluate the Client’s attempts at “best practices” throughout its service operations.
- HQVM will provide a report containing factual information and the opinions of HQVM and serve as a single point of contact to coordinate the due diligence review and disseminate relevant policies, procedures and insurance declarations.